Terms and Conditions:
We are happy to rent out our houses to our guests, but we want to make some appointments in advance.
We ask you to treat with respect to our people, the manager, the cleaners and the residents of Cerny Dul, as well as guests who come after your stay:
– arrival time on Saturday, between 15 – 18 hours.
– departure time, Saturday before 10 am.
If you arrive or want to leave at another time, please consult the manager.
– leave the house broom clean on departure; crockery, cutlery etc. clean in the cupboards.
– please report damages and / or defects on arrival or during your stay, so that the manager can remedy this and the next guests arrive in a good home.
– The waste can be put in the container at the house. The container must be placed on the street once a week and will be emptied. Paper, glass, plastic, textiles must be separated and put in the relevant containers at restaurant Posta 200 meters.
The Giant Mountains are a walking paradise, also for your dog. Guests who want to bring a dog, we ask that you take into account the guests who come after you:
# airing home in time
# bring a blanket or basket and do not leave the dog on the beds or the couches.
# remove ‘accidents’ by your dog in the house or garden.
# remove all hairs from the carpet, among other things.
We do not want to ban smoking, but do this outside. Take into account guests who come after you, such as carapace patients.
At 1 January 2017: there is a new migration law in the Czech Republic: all tourists must be digitally registered via a Portal at the foreign police in Prague. This is important in case of a calamity. We ask you to fill in a sent list with your details, whereby the passport or identity number of all guests (including all children) is very important.
We would like to receive this list together with the remaining payment, so that it is checked in time and can be sent along with the travel documents.